CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Days have been dark.

Not a real excuse, I know.
I could write anyway -- it would help. I am sure.
But instead, I seem to float in the darkness ... neither embracing it nor renouncing it.
I haven't forgotten this blog, it is just that I want it to mean something.
What? I don't know. I just want to say something that might inspire someone else to love Jesus like I am trying to.
This time of year is always hard for me. OK, well most times of the year are hard for me .. I seem to be prone to sadness. To feeling alone in a room full of people. What a cliché, I know ... but it is true.
I need a change.
I need a change.
I need a change.

What will it be?

Nettie


O LORD, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago.
Isaiah 25:1

1 comments:

Sharon Brumfield said...

See-I have not forgotten about this blog either.
I have found my blog to be good for me. It allows me to share what I am going through and where I am.
Sometimes I share things to help others and sometimes I ask for help.
If you get involved God will bring a group of people into your life that will meet the needs He provides with the body of Christ.
Sorry you are going through a dark spot. I sooo know what you mean.I felt like I was drowning for several weeks. Then Keith and I went off by ourselves and it reminded me that there was other life out there going on.
I pray things get better soon.