CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Getting uncomfortable

You know, sometimes following Christ can be uncomfortable.

While you may feel the internal glow of His love, you are still vulnerable to the external sting of societies view of your path.

I thought when I accepted Christ, confessed my sins and GAVE MY LIFE to Him, things would be smooth. Sunshine and roses anyone? Ummm not so much. Or not at all. At least not the way I had planned or thought or desired.

The more time that passes, the more I know I NEED to be uncomfortable. He needs me to be uncomfortable. When I am comfortable I often forget to seek Him. I do not put Him first. You can bet when I am uncomfortable or scared I cry out - I seek Him with all that I have.

I haven't blogged here since December. I can not begin to express the level of discomfort I have have felt over seven months.

Time to stop. Time to turn to Him first, every day all day. all the time.

0 comments: