CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 4, 2007

a break

It is more than a little overwhelming to continue on about where I have been … I needed a bit of a break.
Today, when I sum up my life … I think of the washing machine …
You know how when you continue to fill up your washing machine until you reach maximum capacity .. whether it means that your clothes will be fully cleaned or not … you just keep shoving them in there – to see how much the machine can handle … yea, that’s my life right now. Just shoving it all in there, to see how much I can fit, regardless of how well it all turns out.
That is my life. In all of its insanity - and my own sadness ...
more to come.

Blessings to you ....

Nettie


I love you, O LORD, my strength. The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. Psalm 18:2

2 comments:

Sharon Brumfield said...

I so understand the whole washing machine concept. My life right now is a full load. If it weren't for the fact that I know my Father loves me and has plans for me that are good and not evil----sometimes I would want to give up. But, I know how tenderly He loves me and so I keep going. I AM His heart and He asks me to be careful with it wherever I go.
I grew up with a God that was sitting in the heavens waiting to knock me on the head when I did something wrong. It took a long time for Him to prove to me that He was different. Now I find my love for Him growing daily. He is the lover of my soul.

Nettie said...

Hi Sharon, thanks for stopping by.
I am striving to have the kind of faith you do. I believe that my Father loves me .. but I still struggle with feeling lovable ..
I am working on it though.